Ticket #447 (assigned assessed: open)
Primary producers as multi-stanza
|Reported by:||villyc||Owned by:||joeb|
Description (last modified by shermanl) (diff)
the multi-stanza groups are presently for consumers only. Would be neat for terrestrial applications if they could be used for primary producers also. Trees for instance, or Colette's sea grass for that matter.
We'll need to ignore the q/b calculations, and I think that's all the change that's needed.
- Type changed from not assessed to assessed
- Milestone changed from Ecopath 6 to Ecopath 6 TODO
- Summary changed from Primayry producers as multi-stanza to Primary producers as multi-stanza
- Milestone changed from Ecopath 6: build 6.0.8 to Ecopath 6: build 6.1.1
- Milestone changed from Ecopath 6: release 6.1.1 to Ecopath 6: release 6.2
- Component changed from Overall Logistics to Core Computation