Ticket #672 (closed assessed: fixed)
Model does not save after crash
|Reported by:||shermanl||Owned by:|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||Ecopath 6: release 6.0.8|
|Component:||Database / Import||Version:|
This seems to be a database issue. I'm guessing it has to do with the model being in an unsafe state. It does not save any thing in ecosim (after doing a fit to timeseries).
1) Open Model
2) Change a Fishery>Landing
3) Save (it saves ok)
4) Open Fit to TS (using TEEB scenario)
5) Set Sensitivities (in anyway)
6) Run a search
7) You'll see vulnerabilities change.
8) Save the model and you won't see V's change. In fact the model crashes.
- Priority changed from NOT SET to normal
- Type changed from NOT SET to assessed
- Severity changed from block to major
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted