Ticket #649 (closed assessed: fixed)
Ecospace has problems with big basemaps
|Reported by:||martac||Owned by:||jeroens|
|Priority:||urgent||Milestone:||Ecopath 6: release 6.3 BETA|
Description (last modified by jeroens) (diff)
I'm trying to create a basemap in Ecospace of 252 * 300 cells and ecospace was doing very weird stuff. It crashed after 10 mins of thinking and then when I would open the model again it would take 20 mins to load the scenario and then the map would be there, but it would be extremely difficult to edit the habitat preferences because it would crash again. So a bit difficult all together.
I would like to know how realistic is to do this in v6.
- Type changed from not assessed to assessed
- Milestone set to Ecopath 6
- Milestone changed from Ecopath 6: build 6.0.7 to Ecopath 6: build 6.0.8
- Milestone changed from Ecopath 6: build 6.0.8 to Ecopath 6: build 6.1.0
comment:11 Changed 3 years ago by jeroens
- Milestone changed from Ecopath 6: build 6.1.0 to Ecopath 6: build 6.1.1
comment:12 Changed 3 years ago by jeroens
- Milestone changed from Ecopath 6: release 6.1.1 to Ecopath 6: release 6.2