Ticket #1040 (closed assessed: unable to duplicate)
Ecospace throws an Exception after maps have been re-sized
|Reported by:||joeb||Owned by:||jeroens|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||Ecopath 6: release 6.3 BETA|
Description (last modified by jeroens) (diff)
- Open an Ecospace scenario with a large number of cells.
- Define a migration pattern for one of the groups that uses the outside edge of the map.
- Save the scenario.
- Resize the map to smaller size so that the migration pattern is outside the map for at least part of the map.
- Run Ecospace
- Ecospace will assert on an Exception in cEcopace.SetMigGrad() then keep running
The PrefRow() and PrefCol() arrays will/can contain row and col indexes outside the map boundary. This may also happen with Habitats, I haven't checked this. Try assigning a group to the last habitat type, then save delete the habitat and see if Ecospace will run.
- Owner set to joeb
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Description modified (diff)