To obtain the source code of EwE 5 and 6, you will need the following:
- A Subversion client such as ?TortoiseSVN to get a copy of the source code from the EwE Subversion repository,
- Log-in access to SVN, which we will provide to you upon request.
- The URL to our Subversion repository: http://sources.ecopath.org/svn/Ecopath/trunk/Ecopath6
To compile the source code of EwE 6, you will need:
To load models stored in .eweaccdb, .accdb formats you will need:
To compile the source code of EwE5, you require:
- ?Microsoft Visual Basic 6.
- Windows XP. Visual Basic 6 does not work well on the 64 bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7. You can develop using Windows' excellent ?Virtual PC.
We've ran into a series of limitations and oddities that we want to prevent from happening. Here are a few links that convey some of our experiences: