Welcome to Ecopath
Welcome to the Ecopath with Ecosim (EwE) Wiki. This Wiki is divided into 3 main sections:
- EwE6 user resources
- EwE6 beta testers resources
- Building onto the EwE6 engine
We hope to support your endeavours as much as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions, concerns, suggestions, or if you need access to the source code of EwE versions 5 or 6.
The EwE Development Team
PS: since this is a true Wiki, we encourage you to update the content of this wiki with us to ensure accuracy. Please do not hesitate to share your experience working with EwE and the EwE sources.
EwE6 user information
EwE version 6 is under ongoing development. This section provides you access to the status of this development:
- EwE6 user manual - The EwE6 user manual, in Wiki format.
- Error reporting - Let us know about errors that you encouter, and track the solution of known errors in EwE6.
- Tips and tricks - Tips and Tricks on the usage of EwE6.
- Wanted features - An overview of features that are waiting to be implemented.
- To do - An overview of pending change requests for EwE6.
- Change log - An overview of changes and bug fixes of each major EwE6 release.
EwE6 beta test program
The Ecopath development team would like you to participate in the beta testing program. For four week periods, once or twice per year, you will have the opportunity to use the next oncoming release of the EwE software to help finding any remaining bugs. You will work in close contact with the EwE development team, and we will be dedicated to address any issues that you may find with highest priority to ensure a solid release of EwE.
If you are interested in participating in the Beta programs please send us an email.
EwE6 developer information
The EwE6 source code is freely available upon request. This section aims to provide you with resources that would help you develop your own code using the EwE6 source code.
- Getting started - Instructions on how to get started with the EwE6 source code.
- Technical FAQ- FAQ, download links and resources that may aid you in your efforts.
- API documentation - EwE6 Application Programming Interface (API) documentation.
The EwE6 source code is compiled daily around UTC/GMT 11am (2am in Vancouver, Canada) to verify integrity. Registered developers can see the status of the latest build here.
If you experience problems compiling your own version, please check the following link:
Complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.